Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Thrift shopper

I've been feeling a little burnt out from thrift stores since our trip a few weeks ago. How is this even possible? I don't know but I'm pretty sure this was the second time thrifting in the past three weeks I've been home. That's just crazy! We went to tons of thrift stores on the road and one of my main focuses was to make it a buying trip for my mall space. When we returned home I was pretty damn broke (hah!) and since my mall space is now full there's been no need to hit the thrifts as often as I normally go. But anyways, on Sunday I went thrifting by myself (absolutely heavenly!) and picked up all this from one Goodwill. I love finding baskets to stash Miles' toys in and you can't go wrong with too much denim or owls.

No comments:

Post a Comment