Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Us lately


(His legs are getting so looong!)
 For some reason blogging lately has been the last thing on my mind and a big question mark when planning my posts. I love having this space to document Miles' growth and meet new friends but sometimes life gets too busy or in my case too sleepy to always keep up on here. Anyways, with that said our new year has been happily full with plans of starting a small children's line with my awesome girlfriend Lindsey! I am so excited about this project and I can't wait to fill you in on my details next month! Next week the family and I are heading to Southern California to visit my folks. I am SO looking forward to spending time with family and friends in a warmer location. Portland is pretty damn chilly right now.
Miles is hilarious lately. He's walking real great and gives super awesome hugs! He has been teething like crazy and just got his top two molars in last week. He had his very first photo shoot last week for a Fred Meyer ad that couldn't have gone any better! The photographers loved him and he totally enjoyed being photographed. His agent emailed me tonight to schedule a Hanna Andersson shoot tomorrow! I'm so dang proud my little pal! 
This weekend I started an Instagram shop of old clothes of Miles and other cool stuff, so be sure to follow us for great sales Milesshop.
Also, check out the jewelry giveaway I'm doing over at The Charley Girl!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so many good things happening! Can't wait to see the children's line you work on. And yay for getting to visit family!

    ReplyDelete