Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Sunday, November 4, 2012

A happy birthday!

 I celebrated my 25th birthday with my honeys on Friday and boy, is my heart full of thankfulness!
Steve skipped work so we sort of milled around the house until noon and then ate big fat cheeseburgers and bread pudding. After our bellies were full we went to a couple antique shops in the neighborhood and finished our day with pictures from the photo booth which is always fun. That evening per my request we made grilled cheeses, drank wine and watched Wes Anderson flicks. That was my sweet day.
 Those are some sleepy baby eyes.
 Special gifts from my dear.
As you know I collect old photos so I was super happy to add this little lad to the collection. a

8 comments:

  1. girl. you look GOOD.

    and those boots. sigh. amazing.

    happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I got them from Asos for $25 last year! I love them.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday fellow scorpio, looks like it was a good one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! What a cute family you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday! where do you go for photobooths? House? also do you have the sheep skin baby mocs for sale still?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yup, House of Vintage is our fave spot for photo taking. I have a TON of baby and adult moccasins for sale at my space in Hollywood at Antique Alley booth #C4. Check them out, everything is 20% off!

      Delete