Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Our love list

Our love list

1. We love Zutano's Itzy Bitzy line! Their prints are adorable and kimono style tops are so easy to put on.
2. Naked Juice helps recharge me on days when eating is the last thing on the list. 
3. Seinfeld is the greatest! Sometimes we just need a good laugh.
4. I love the color of these Aldo booties. Their really comfortable and were a killer deal.
5. At first I was going to get this book on audio because I heard Tina Fey does a great job narrating it but I settled for the book. Either way its an awesome read!
6. This hat is super soft and looks so sweet on my boys head.
7. I love this anchor sweater from Old Navy. I can't wait for my wee one to where it in a few months.
8. Miles and I both have a good collection of  denim jackets going on. You can always find them thrifting and their great for layering.
9. I have a real hankering for owls and this cutie towel for Miles is no exception.
10. My sister got me these Lotta clogs for my birthday and I pretty much wore them non stop through out the end of my pregnancy. Their really comfortable and go with just about anything.

1 comment: