Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Friday, January 13, 2012

New to us


I wish I had 30 extra minutes a day to just kick back and relax on the computer to google, youtube, blog and dream shop my little heart out! I have so many things I want to post on here about my new life as a mama but my sweet little babe has me all tuckered out. However I am here now! Miles is taking a quick snooze so Ill keep this short.
Holy smokes, I have a son!! It blows my mind to know that I am this sweet boys mother forever... forever! Having Miles in our life is MAGICAL. Steve is a wonderful papa and has taken up diaper changing and swaddling like a true champ. Fatherhood looks damn good on him! 
Poop, pee, penis, nipple, boob... Never thought I'd use these words (all of them) so much in one day but I do! Woman who have boys know that changing diapers and not getting peed on takes real skill. We have not mastered this quite yet, but we sure get a good laugh out of it.
Did I mention how much I love my boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment