Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Relax!


I've been too tired to write anything the last few days. I've been too tired to make jewelry (even though I really really need to be!)... I feel as if theres always something I need to be doing or some errand I need to be running. and I'm pretty sure it's kicking my ass! 

My Birthday was really lovely. Steve and I had the day off together so we took advantage and did very little but pile around watching movies and snacking on delicious food.

George, our ginger cat, had a cold last week and gave it to Willow, our older girl. Shes sneezing and sniffling and has sad little runny eyes. I was up with her all through the night petting her and touching her belly to make sure she was breathing alright. My emotions are a little wacky lately and in this particular case are making me very sad and heartbroken for my sick cat! Whaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment