Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Men that make me laugh

Today on Fresh Air with Terry Gross on NPR, I was listening to a short story about Woody Allen's upcoming documentary on PBS American Masters about his life and career.
Well, anyways it got me thinking about how much funny men rule! These gentlemen have been wooing our hearts for years with their incredible wit, timing and charm.
Here are a few of my favorite funny fellas

Woody Allen (duh!) 
Steve doesn't get it but I think you either love him and get his dry comic brilliance or he annoys the hell out of you. His movies are charming and his acting is awkward but that is what makes a film trademarked with his uncanny style.

David Sedaris
David Sedaris is a stitch! Seriously such a great writer. My mom and I listened to 'When You Are Engulfed In Flames' and laughed our asses off together, Plus hearing his sweet squirrel-y voice narrate it made it even better! Plus his sister Amy Sedaris is a knockout. If you haven't checked out her craft books yet, I highly suggest you do!

 Bill Murray
Caddyshack, Stripes, Ghostbusters, Scrooged, What About Bob?, Groundhog Day, Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums, Lost In Translation, Coffee and Cigarettes, The Life Aquatic, Broken Flowers, Get Low, Fantastic Mr. Fox... C'mon!!

 Larry David
You had me at Seinfeld!

No comments:

Post a Comment