Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I want, I want!

Ohhh Baby Blackbird showcased their sponsor Little Vida this morning. Very cute boys and girls clothing but I fell in looove with this ridiculously adorable Stella McCartney jacket! I knew that Ms.McCartney had a clothing line but hadn't stumbled across her children's line till today. These military jackets are amazing but at 200 bones I will be forced to find a more affordable alternative or make my own for Miles. Regardless, So damn cute!!



2 comments:

  1. what is someone as cool as you doing reading my dorky little blog?

    So glad to have found you! Love your style (and your mum's) and you are rockin' that bump like crazy... but not for much longer!

    xo em

    p.s hope you don't mind if i stick around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily!! I have been reading your blog religiously since becoming pregnant! So happy you stumbled across mine. You and your kiddos have great style and your blog makes me laugh continuously! and Yes please, stick around!

    ReplyDelete