Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A day off


Hey There! Man, am I real sleepy today. This was my attempt earlier today to run errands but I just got too tuckered out. However I did hear a funny thing while adding things to my antique space. A very animated gentleman was asking about the baby and told me that he has 18 siblings, all boys for the exception of one brave girl! His mother and father were married at the age of 14 and had their first child one year after. He has 80 ish nieces and nephews! SERIOUSLY? He then ended the conversation with "...And this is why I only have a dog!" This man was great! Can you even imagine having a family that gigantic? Let alone 19 children! Ill just stick with this one little boy for a while and be happy as a clam!

No comments:

Post a Comment